If you are planning to do some interior decoration, then one of the first things that you would have to consider is the available space in your residence and decorate the same accordingly. Décor is important, but often, you can get limited on account of small spaces and that can be a drag. But one quick fix is to opt for furniture that comes with multiple functionalities since you can use the same piece of furniture for various purposes and this should help you save up on some valuable space as well. Just check out some of the tips posted below,
- Folding chairs: You must be familiar with folding chairs and generally, most people assume that chairs serve just one purpose, and that’s for sitting down. Once you have the right mounts fixed on the walls, you can use these chairs, hang them on the walls and use them as a shelf and a hanging rod as well, to hang your clothes from. You can also search online for some outdoor chair cushions to go with the ensemble and it should certainly bring a certain level of innovativeness to your décor.
- Aleph furniture: If your living space is quite small, then you can use aleph furniture. What makes this furniture stand out is that it is highly multi-functional and comes with varied uses as well. It primarily consists of boxes, lids, along with wooden sticks that can be configured into different pieces of furniture, depending on your current need. Just Google search for Bean bags and that should also show up quite a few pieces of Aleph furniture which should go perfectly with them.
- Badac multi-purpose furniture: This is similar to the Aleph furniture but the overall design differs somewhat from them; it comes with the requisite wooden pieces (eight of them), which can then be configured in various ways, to create different pieces of furniture. You can configure it to a bed, or to a table and some chairs – the point being that opting for this should help you save both time and money along with invaluable space as well.
- The mirror and the ironing board: As the name suggests, this is one piece of furniture that doubles both as an ironing board as well as a mirror. It can be quite invaluable and moreover, as ironing boards/ mirrors can be mounted vertically, it really should not take up much space in the room.
- Matroshka: This collection has been inspired by a Russian doll collection and has been instantly popular for the right reasons. It comes with several blocks of furniture that allow you to rearrange them to form dining table and chairs, sofa set along with a divan and even a nice bed for you to relax, at the end of a long day. It can also be used to make a coffee table, a book shelf and much more. This particular collection is certainly as multi-functional as it can get and should certainly help you save on valuable space.
- Campeggi: If you are looking for simple pieces to rearrange and configure, then this is the one that you need to take a closer look at. It comes with a simple, flexible base, that can be easily rearranged into various pieces of furniture – from bed to a common seating area. This is quite handy and should also help you save up on valuable space as well.
- Flip coffee collection: This is yet another piece of furniture collection that stands out on account of its multi-functionality. Just check it out, and you would be pleasantly surprised.
These are some of the pieces of furniture that can help brighten your interior while at the same time, ensure that you get to save on valuable space as well. You can then use the saved space for something else as well.