Boating today has become one of the most popular and widespread activities around the world. This may sound not much to you, but there have been approximately 400,000 new boats registered in Australia during the past 5 years and this number is growing rapidly since. Be it a casual sailing with family or an adventurous water trip with friends, you must know the right set of accessories to make your boating time more enjoyable and safe. You can find a wide range of boat accessories in the market, but choosing the ones according to your needs is sometimes the challenging part.
What one should keep in mind while picking the right accessories? That’s must be the question for you. Well, to make the right choice, you will need to identify the desirable characteristics along with your physical abilities. Some boat and marine accessories in Perth market offer you an extra bit of safety while cruising, while some may add a layer of fun and excitement to your water sports.
Safety boat accessories
Boat safety always comes first while you are on board. Listed below are some must-have boat accessories in Perth Western Australian market that you must consider in order to keep the boat crew and guests safe and sound.
- Tower mirrors- Tower mirrors are considered to be one of the most useful boat accessories as they have various functions to carry out on board. It is very important for the driver of the boat to have a complete view while cruising as it helps to predict an unexpected situation coming in the way. That is why installing these set of tower mirrors can be one of the best ideas.
- Tower lights– Every boat lover person in the world knows the beauty of sailing under the stars and enjoying peaceful waters during the night time. There are several activities to do during night time sailing that includes fishing, relaxing, swimming and even partying. It does not matter which and what type of activity you are indulging yourself, tower light will lighten up the area which would otherwise be pitch black. Swimming during the night time can be a bit scary as well as dangerous. so it’s advisable to light up the area, before jumping off the boat.
- Battery or charger– Digitalization has touched us heavily and we cannot cope up without phone, tablets and even laptops. The same thing goes with electronic boat accessories. You certainly do not want to experience being stranded in the open ocean without working electronic devices. So, it’s always a good idea to have a spare working battery on the boat especially if you are sailing during the night time.
Functional boat accessories
Functionality is one of the main things to consider before picking boat and marine accessories. Listed below are some of the boat accessories which may come handy during your boat expedition.
- Waterproof bags and dry sacs – Mostly boating trips include swimming, jumping into the water and splashing, which adds a lot of fun to your experience. But on the other hand, there are certain items which should not be exposed to moisture, such as cellphones, dry clothes, and dry foods. And here comes the use of waterproof bags and dry sacs to keep the contents of the bag dry.
- Cup and bottle holders – Among all the boat and marine accessories, cup and bottle holders will come in handy more often. It’s because, a boat trip without a cold beer, a juice or a cup of hot refreshing coffee is not at all considered as a perfect trip. So, don’t forget to equip your boat with a cup and bottle holder next time you are going for a sail.
- Coolers – This is one of the most important boat accessories if you are going fishing on a casual summer morning. You can use this cooler to keep both your fish and beverages ice cold.